Call for Papers
MICGen: MICCAI Workshop on Imaging Genetics invites participation of research related to the field of Imaging Genetics. We call for:
- Full paper submissions of 6 - 10 pages, which will be eligible for oral presentations and will be part of the Springer MICGen Proceedings. All selected oral presentations will also have the opportunity to present a poster to encourage academic interaction.
- Extended Abstracts of 1-4 pages, which will be eligible for poster presentations.
Both new methods as well as practical clinical application are welcome. The following themes are encouraged, but not exhaustive:
- Joint Modelling of Imaging and Genetics
- Novel Clinical Applications and Results
- Modelling the Environment and its Interactions
- Multivariate Modelling of Polygenic Effects
- Estimating Heritability
- Translational Imaging Genetics
- Papers should present original scientific material in English text, including Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The length of the text should be between six and eight pages, and must use LLNCS templates: Word or Latex.
- The deadline for submissions is listed under Important Dates on the Event Details page.